Saturday, October 16, 2010

Priceless

Today I made myself an ice cream cone. This little booger was in my face the whole time I was trying to eat it, taking tastes as often as she could. Then somehow she was able to convince me that she should be the one to hold it. The rest is history-she wouldn't give it back and she would dream of sharing. And it was the last of our ice cream! Drat!

I spent two weeks in Provo while my parents were in Shanghai. While there, I spent some time working on what is going to be Sienna's play kitchen. I painted it pink (still not finished with that) and found some accessories to go with it. She already likes it :)

Sienna took this picture with my camera. She has started to show an interest in monkeying around with it, and the picture isn't bad. It's in focus at least (it's of her leg, if you couldn't tell)


When riding on Daddy's shoulders Sienna needs something to hold on to. I think it's so funny!

Hay Ride at Wheeler Farm

In the corn maze at Wheeler Farm

Picking out the perfect pumpkin!

This girl is so much fun! I just wish that I were better at recording each first and each stage and each funny thing she does! I feel like time is getting away from me, and there is nothing I can do to keep her from rapidly changing and growing up! Stay my little girl!!

6 comments:

Joie said...

Looks like Sienna is keeping you busy and entertained! So much personality and a future photographer after my own heart :)

Christine said...

First of all, that play kitchen looks like it will be AWESOME! You are so clever.
And that picture of Sienna on Ryan's shoulders cracks me up.

Chelsea said...

I love all the pictures. What a cutie! :)

HayleeBird said...

What a funny girl. She's so cute and so much personality. Love the potty pictures too. So silly!

Blair Campbell said...

you have such a cute little girl. Love the kitchen. You gotta tell me how you went about that one!!

Em said...

That is a darling kitchen! You are so creative tam!