Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pregnancy Update

At my doctors apt this week, I heard my baby's heartbeat! It's nice to know that there really is a baby and that at least so far, things are going well. I also told my doctor about giving birth to Sienna and feeling an excruciating amount of pain when I expected the epidural to take care of it. He reassured me that it wouldn't be like that again, and that the likely reason was that the anesthesiologist I had hadn't done his job properly. Thank goodness for that. I don't want a repeat!!

Update on Sienna-
she points to my mid-section when I ask "Where's the baby?" (midsection= anything between my neck and my bum...)
She's continuing to repeat everything and to speak in (fragmented) sentences
I left her with a neighbor who has a daughter just her age, and she did GREAT! I hope we will see repeat results :)
When she saw Ryan and I kiss last night she said, "yucky!" We don't really know if it was about US, but it was funny
She loves to draw with crayons and with pens. Yes, we have had some drawing on her hands mishaps, and on clothes as well. But normally she keeps to the paper, and it hasn't entered her head to try the wall yet.

No comments: