Monday, December 27, 2010

Things that I Loved this Month

Meeting Santa Clause (and hearing Sienna call him "Sienna Clause")

Finding random pictures on the camera
Putting Sienna down for a nap on Mommy's bed and then finding her like this


"Sienna Elf"

A big snow storm the week before Christmas helped us teach Sienna how to throw snowballs (and we're loving how quickly it all melted)

Painting our fingernails red on Christmas Eve

Pretty jewelry from Grandma

Trying to eat her plastic ice cream cone

Sweeping up the floor

Playing ring around the rosie with mom and dad. Every time we'd fall down, she would say "Do angain?"


And some things we don't have pictures of...

When Sienna wants to sit on someone's lap, she backs right up to their knees. If they don't take the hint, she asks them to "care muh" (carry me).

When looking for something (anything) Sienna starts to say "(insert name of object), where ahh you?" in a cute little voice. Sometimes I ask her where something is just to see/hear her do it!

This girl loves bananas more than anyone I know. We buy huge bunches, sometimes 2 at a time and they always seem to be gone within 3 or so days. The most she has eaten in a day is 3, and that is only because I wouldn't give her a forth when she asked for it.

When she sees the camera she'll say, "Smile" but won't actually smile for any pictures. Grrr!

3 comments:

HayleeBird said...

She is so funny - so much personality. :)

Christine said...

What a cutie!

Em said...

I hadn't seen pics of this girl for a while. Those eyes!! She is SO darling!