Lately Sienna has really gotten into movies. She can finally pay attention long enough! Her favorites are "Finding Nemo" which she just calls "Fishy movie", and "Rattatouille" which she calls, "Rat movie". She also enjoys movies we rent from the library. She likes "Signing Time", "Elmo's Potty Time", "The Wiggles", etc... We mostly use them for when Mommy needs to shower, and she no longer pounds on the door. It works out pretty well.
She talks about going to see "Grandpa and Grandpa" and "cousins" a lot. Sometimes she names off her different cousins, "Emily, Sarah, Skyler, Sofie, Josef..." (She sometimes says others, but these are the usual. It's funny because she says Josef with a "J" sound. Don't know why...)
I told her we were going to fly on an airplane to see her cousins in Texas in a few months. I shouldn't have told her yet, because she says, "Let's go!"
Yesterday Sienna was playing in the kitchen. Ryan and I were in the living room. When I started listening to her I realized she was saying, "Heavenly Father" over and over. I looked over to see her with her arms folded.
A couple of things that she has started to say that I'm not too happy about- "That's mine!" in a very aggressive way while trying to grab whatever the object is, and "I needs it!!" That one cracks me up because of the "s" on the end of need. Where did she learn that? Not from me :)
She was sick a few nights ago and had a hard time staying asleep. Ryan is a very attentive Daddy and would go in her room to comfort and cuddle her when she woke up crying. At one point he came out saying that she had started stroking his cheek with her little hand. How sweet is that?
Places we have found Snow white in the last few weeks...
She's a climber
Ryan and I sneak into Sienna's room every night before bed. We often find her in positions that demand a picture be taken. Can you imagine sleeping like this?
Yesterday we had some time to kill before picking Ryan up from work. We decided to go to McDonald's because they had a playland. And I guess the fries had something to do with it. I can't get this girl to eat anything I make for dinner, but she loves fries. Go figure. Maybe I just need to start cooking crap. In this picture she was telling me her shoe was coming off.
So she set it up on the table and kept eating.
She liked the yellow "slide" and kept going into it and coming back out.
Playing in the snow. Doesn't she look cute all bundled up?
1 comment:
That picture of her sleeping is soooo cute! I find Jade sleeping like that all the time. Babies are awfully strange creatures.
Post a Comment