Is it weird that I am enjoying the seasons and the activities and Holidays that come along with them MORE than I ever have? It's not that I had a bad childhood or anything, but I never liked fall or winter much but when Sienna gets excited about the piles of leaves or the snow that fell all night long, it's hard not to like it!
We threw leaves in the air, raked them up again, buried each other, buried Lovey Bear, raked them up again, but most of all, we got some fun pictures and made good memories!
Yeah for a warm October!
2 comments:
I love your posts and the pictures of your cute kids. Holidays are so much more fun when there are kids involved... their excitement rubs off on everyone! :)
I love holidays (and everything!) more than ever too, because its so fun to see how your kids react and enjoy things.
Post a Comment