Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Someday

Ryan and I have been trying really hard to get out of debt.  In the last few months we've been able to put several thousand down on our student loans (thanks to our tax refunds and to my parents for letting us live in their home).  Sometimes it stinks to put so much money on something intangible and I have to keep in mind that we won't be able to move on with our lives or to invest in anything else until we are out of debt.  It helps me a lot to have pictures and to visualize what it is all for.

For me, it's a home.  Somewhere that is mine, that I can decorate and paint however I want.  Somewhere my kids will grow up and feel secure.  Where I can have a yard and a garden.  That is what I aim for!

These are some GORGEOUS homes!









Ok, who are we kidding.  This is somewhere I hope to VACATION someday  :).



And here:



And the reason I got started thinking about all this is because of Sara @ Our Best Bites.  She posted pictures of her newly built kitchen.  Beautiful!  So I look forward to my own home and kitchen someday!

White Kitchen

No comments: