Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Sienna and I sure had fun making Valentines for people
She did some of the writing herself, and put stickers  all over them



When Ryan left for work, I found this sweet card waiting for me

And when he came home from work he brought balloons for the kids and a beautiful red rose (Which I didn't get a picture of) for me.  We decided that we didn't need to get each other an presents since we had just bought ourselves a $300 blender the week before :)

Ryan had the cute idea to make Fettucine Alfredo with red food coloring (so it was pink).  Sienna seemed very interested until she tasted it.  It looked like frosting, so I'm sure she thought it was going to be sweet and desserty.  Poor kid :)

Sienna made these cute heart people to put at each place setting.  I thought they were pretty adorable, especially how she drew stick arms and legs on the hearts.

Valentines Day was great, and I spent it with the 3 people whom I love the very most.

No comments: