Friday, March 15, 2013

Big Kid Toys

Ryan and I like our toys as much as Sienna and Riley like theirs.

Ryan's new toy is a Smith and Wesson .40 caliber pistol.  (If I got any of that wrong, I'm sure he'll let me know).  We have been shooting once together and I (so far) have better aim then he does!  Both of us need to practice.

We both love playing with our new Blend Tec blender, and since we bought it we have had a smoothie ALMOST every night!  It's a very healthy treat and we are so glad we finally gave in to the urge to buy one!

And last (but not least), Ryan came home with a surprise for me last night...a brand new BIKE!  I had no idea it was coming, and I love that he was finally able to pull off a surprise! And that he was scheming to do something nice for me all week.  He's been coming home late more than usual and making up excuses (traffic, lots of work, etc...), but it was all in an effort to find just the right bike and he did!  I love it!  

For the most part, we are being very frugal and putting all of our extra money down on our loans...but I am so glad we can still do nice things for ourselves/each other once in awhile.  Love you, Ryan!

Pictures to come!

No comments: