Sunday, December 29, 2013

Early to Rise

Sienna never gave us any problems when it came to sleeping.  She always went to bed easily and slept deeply all night long (with only occasional exceptions).  Not so with Riley.  He wakes up in the middle of the night frequently and yells until Ryan or I (usually Ryan, I admit it) come to shush him.  This morning at 6 a.m. he was yelling, "I found the music!!!!" and then pushing buttons on his fire truck to play music.  Often it's, "I want my binky!!" or "Come wash my binky!!"  I wish that we lived in a spacious house and could just put Riley in a room far far away but all the bedrooms are clustered together in our tiny house.  We're getting ready to wean Riley from his binky (Jan 2 we've declared as THE day we cut the binkies).  Here's hoping.


Riley sleeping on his "big boy" bed.  He also likes to put his pillow on the floor and sleep surrounded by toys.  A few nights ago I went in to check on him and found that he had taken his jammies off and was sleeping naked (with a diaper).  He is such a character!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the binki!!!