Riley got pink eye this week. He really doesn't like having eye drops put in his eyes (can't blame him for that) and it takes both Ryan and I to hold him down and administer his medicine. Thankfully today is the last day we have to do that because we feel like we are torturing him and making him cry three times a day! Amazingly the only other person who picked it up is Ryan. So far.
At church on Sunday Sienna's primary teachers praised her focus and said that she's going to be a great student. Apparently out of all the kids in her sunbeam class she was the only one who was focused on coloring and doing the wordsearch and puzzles they were given. I'm proud of her drive and desire to learn. I just hope that she will learn to be social as well...I'm afraid that moving around so much has made it hard for her to make and keep friends. (Since her birth we have lived in 6 different wards/neighborhoods)
Yesterday we applied for a permit for Sienna to go to Jordan Ridge Elementary. It has the best ratings in the area and teaches the kids about the 7 Habits. She is also in the lottery to go to Navigator Pointe, a charter school we live very close to. Crossing our fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment