After having a bath, these two always lay down in their towels to keep warm?
After eating a chocolate Riley had a little "mustache"
Riley and another little boy bonked heads and Riley had a gushing bloody nose. This picture doesn't do the amount of blood justice!
Bandaids are as fun as stickers.
Sienna loves playing with my phone camera and sometimes we end up with some crazy stuff. Some of these photos of Riley were fine and some were on the risque side, if you know what I mean :)
Selfie with Mom
Doing a caterpiller craft
Gorgeous weather for playing outside! I really want to have a yard of my own :)
Sienna fell asleep in maybe the strangest place yet!
Reading in the morning
Sienna insisted on a picnic. When I first went out to take their food, the blankets were laying on the woodchips in the bright sun. I convinced them to move to the grassy shade :)
I love Riley's expressions!
Hanging at the Library
Riley likes to put fruit snacks in his ears. He does it EVERY time he gets any.
She can be creative and come up with her own activities when she wants to! After this, she made a bunch of grape popsicles and put them in the freezer.
Playing with his Monster Truck and his sister
Baby #3 Ultrasound from May 5, 2014. So glad to see just one baby!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment