Friday, May 30, 2014

I'm 29!

I don't know how or when it happened but almost all of our photos from 2013 are gone.  I spent the entire morning trying to find and recover them but to no avail :(  It has made me realize how important it is to keep this blog up to date with my favorite photos so that this doesn't happen again!  All those memories...it makes me so sad!


My 29th Birthday!

We had planned to go on a nice bike ride with the kids in the trailer but when we woke up that morning it was POURING rain.  So plans changed :)  I got some balloons and a birthday card (and a gift card to Target, my favorite!) in bed:


We went to Kneaders for breakfast!  We got pancakes for the kids to share and as you can see from the picture, Sienna wasn't that impressed.  Riley ate most of the food himself!


In the afternoon it FINALLY stopped raining and we went on a hike-always a favorite with these kids!
(You can see my tummy is getting rounder :)



When we got home it was time to start up the grill!  Steak, veggies and corn on the cobb as well as a pitcher of Brazilian Lemonade.  We ate well :)



Dessert was a trifle that Ryan made for me, displayed by the lovey Sienna


Daddy was teasing Sienna when he put the trifle in front of Riley and gave him a spoon.  She wasn't too happy :)


It was a great way to spend the day.  I can't believe I'm 29!  I had better make my last year in my 20's count!

No comments: