Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 14 Weeks

I'm in my 3d pregnancy, second trimester but for some reason my body chose yesterday to throw up for the first time (pregnancy related).  I don't know why but I started feeling very faint while taking a shower.  I got out as fast as I could and crouched down by the toilet.  I asked Sienna to call Dad and see if he could come home because right then I wanted to die and didn't think I'd be able to take care of kids.

Both kids watched while I threw up and while Sienna gagged and complained about how gross it was, Riley came closer and asked me, "Mommy, why did you do that??  Why did you spit?"  He was really curious about what was happening.

After those few minutes in the bathroom I felt a lot better.  I think I threw up because I waited too long to eat anything and having an empty stomach makes me feel ill right now.

I still fit into my regular clothes but I have to really SQEEZE.  The food aversions have gone away, but I still am having trouble eating...probably because I am too tired to prepare anything that takes longer than opening a yogurt container :) I should stock the fridge with easy, quick snacks, but I'm too tired to go shopping right now.  Maybe later :)

I got a brand new carseat that I found 50% off at Target and a used but like new stroller a few days ago.  That was one of the only things we needed for a new baby so it's a relief to have them.  They are both a gender-neutral green :)

No comments: