Saturday, September 6, 2014

Cecret Lake

An "easy" hike to Cecret lake turned out to be quite the opposite.  It was a very steep uphill getting there and this mama is getting really HUGE.  My lungs are sharing space with a 2-3 lb baby and my pelvis is out of alignment so it wasn't the brightest idea :)  

But somehow I made it to the lake and enjoyed watching the kids toss their rocks into the water.  (Why do they love doing that so much?).  Going down was a lot easier although by the time we got back to the car I felt like an old lady, hobbling around.  Oh, and we saw a big daddy moose which didn't get too close, thank goodness.  I love spending time with my family :)

Taking a breather on the way up





Crazy kids photo bombing our picture!  We had no idea!

No comments: