Saturday, September 6, 2014

I must be crazy!

Something that has been a pretty major problem for me lately is the kids bedrooms-especially Sienna's.  They are very small rooms with too many toys and are just never clean!  I have tried to be more relaxed about the mess but have lost my temper more than once this week.  So I did something crazy today...I moved Riley's bed into Sienna's room and put all the toys in Riley's room and I'm hoping that I'll be able to close the door of the "toy room" and not worry if it's messy.  *Fingers crossed*

I put the kids to bed about 90 minutes ago and am a leetle bit worried that it won't work out because Riley is still awake and has been bothering Sienna.  I'll give it a week or two to see if he will learn the drill. *More fingers crossed*

What else has been happening with the Palmer family?  We've all been sick for about a week now and Sienna missed a WHOLE week of school!  In spite of our sickness, last night we went to the Ogden Temple open house and walked through with the kids.  It was beautiful but I had a hard time climbing so many staircases!  I sat down for a few seconds when the line we were in was stalled but was asked to stand by one of the ushers.  Oops!  And sadly, the kids were not on their best behavior.  We were going to take them to a restaurant afterwards but just brought them home instead.  I wish being a parent was easier!  I can't seem to figure out where the line is between allowing them to be little kids who aren't perfect and expecting them to be obedient to me right away.  I really hope I'm not screwing them up for life!



These pictures make me look enormous!  I think it's the lines on the dress :)


 28 weeks!  It is hard to imagine that I still have 3 months of growth ahead of me...Isn't this big enough?




No comments: