I have not been good at getting my picture...I have tried a few times only to run out of time and Ryan has promised to help me but hasn't really done any better than me :)
But as far as updating what is going on with baby, I am really starting to grow big! It's been getting harder to find a comfortable position at night and I know I've been tossing and turning a lot (poor Ryan!). Last night I tried snuggling with a second pillow and that seemed to help. Unfortunately for me, I still have 3+ months and I know I'm going to get a LOT bigger. So not fun!
This baby has been pretty active and I can now feel movements everyday (as of 2 or 3 weeks ago, in fact). This morning while I was still in bed, I was watching him/her poke hands and/or feet into my belly and I could practically play whack-a-mole because if I pushed back, the baby would just poke up in a different spot. I've tried to show the kids, but usually when I want someone else to witness the baby move, the baby decides to stop moving. Little bum :)
We have pretty much decided on a girl's name (we still have 3.5 months to change our minds, which is why I say "pretty much"), and haven't really been able to pin down a boys name. We haven't spent much time talking about it yet, but I would like to know the names (boy or girl) before we get to the hospital...
We're excited to have this baby and grow our family, and at the same time, we are dreading the hard first few months. Life as we know it is going to change!
No comments:
Post a Comment