Friday, August 7, 2015

Pictures

My beautiful 6 year old Sienna on her first day of 1st grade!  She started on July 27th and is in Mrs. Rees's class.  I think she loves it :)  She has been excited to get hot lunch once a week, annoyed with having to do her homework (15 min of reading each day) even though it's a breeze for her, and seems to have been making friends (crossing fingers).  I was excited for school to start but honesly, I miss her during the day.  7 hours is a really long time for her to be gone, and a lot of nights, I have to go to work 1.5 hours after she gets home so we don't see each other as much as I wish we did.

Bikes!  Right after this picture poor Riley biffed it!

During the summer break we went to the zoo with our friends.  It was Cassidy's first time going!

At Lagoon in May.  The kids LOVE Lagoon and talk about it all the time.  We will have to go every year (and I'm not complaining!) :)

No comments: