What did you do for your birthday? (Long pause) I got a balloon three days before my birthday. I went to McDonald's for breakfast. (Mom: Why there?) Because there is a play area. (Did you eat your breakfast?) No. (Why not?) Because it was yucky... (Where do you want to go next year for breakfast?) The bear place, or kneaders.
What is your best talent/trick? Somersaults
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your favorite fruit? Oranges!
What is your favorite vegetable? Avocado
What is your favorite candy? Jolly ranchers
What is your favorite candy? Jolly ranchers
What food do you think is yucky? Onions
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, Halloween and Easter. I can't think of one, so I just chose all of those.
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, Halloween and Easter. I can't think of one, so I just chose all of those.
What is your favorite kind of ice cream flavor? Turtle
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite book? The Magic Tree house!
What is your favorite movie? Puss in Boots.
What is your favorite movie? Puss in Boots.
What is your favorite restaurant? Chik fil a
What is your favorite animal? Bunny
What do you want to be when you get big? Veterinarian
What is your favorite TV show? My little pony
What is the best toy that you have? Lovey Bear
What is your favorite game to play? Wii Play
What is your favorite game to play? Wii Play
What is your favorite thing about your Daddy? (Big smile) He's always funny and he scared me today! Really bad. My pants almost fell down!
What is your favorite thing about your mommy? She loves me
Where do we live? We live in Tuscany. Old Church Court. 4771.What is your favorite thing about your mommy? She loves me
What are you afraid of? Sharks
8 Who are your best friends? Livvy, and Jade
1 Where is your favorite place to go? Uh...(thinking really hard.) Costco! (Why?) Cuz theres samples! (Where else?) Boondocks.
What is your favorite thing about Riley? He's playful and cute. He's really cute!
What is your favorite thing about Cassidy? She's funny and really really cute. I like her so much! Her head is nice and fuzzy.
Who is your favorite family member? Cassidy
If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy? Ipads and Ipods.
What's something that you hate? Bad dreams!
What's something you can't wait to do? Open the other presents and eat cake
What's your favorite thing about school? You get recess! Two recesses, actually.
No comments:
Post a Comment