So, I'm pretty sure that no one on earth ever reads this blog. I don't blame anyone since I don't usually write on it, either. But just in case someone out there is reading, I thought it would be nice to share our news.
Yes, we are expecting baby #4. I have my first OBGYN appointment tomorrow morning, in fact. I'm about 11 weeks along- due September 14th, so you don't have to do the math. We found out in January, and yes, we planned this, although you may think we are crazy for wanting another baby while we still have a baby. Cassidy will not even be 2 years old when this little squirt arrives. Sometimes we think we are crazy, too. Our reasons are somewhat complicated but let's just say, we knew we wanted to have one more and we decided to just get it over with. We are way more excited than that makes it sound like, FYI. But then again, having a baby is so not easy. It's barely bearable and if it weren't for the sweet smells and all the endorphins that come with having a baby, humans would be an endangered species.
Anyway! Ryan and I would like to have another little boy, mostly for Riley's sake but would of course be happy either way. We make pretty adorable girls, so I wouldn't mind another of those. Just not twins, please. Just one more, thanks!

2 comments:
Just so you know I do read your blog! Also congratulations! That's exciting. Also you don't have to justify yourself and your choice to have children to anyone, it is yours and Ryan's decision not anyone else. So don't feel bad. Feel happy, this is a wonderful thing!
Congrats Tam! That is fantastic news! So very happy for your family. My youngest 2 right now are 21 months apart. :)
Post a Comment