Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentines Day!

On Saturday night, Dad brought home some presents for the kiddos.  Sienna got a little pot of roses to share with Cassidy and Riley got a heart balloon.  They both loved it!


In the morning we went to a friend's birthday party, ate waffles and made SLIME!

There's the birthday girl Princess Anna (Keira) making slime with Riley

Riley's first mustache!

After an extremely long few days involving car shopping, nearly losing the truck he wanted because the bank was slow in approving the loan, losing a drivers license, being stranded most of the day, and the van being in the shop for hours longer than expected...we needed a break from it all!  Ryan's parents came to watch the kids so that we could go out to dinner.  We ended up at Red Rock (Cheesecake Factory had a 4+ hour wait for a party of two...seriously?!).  The bruschetta came with walnut crusted goat cheese and was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten!  


 These were the pictures he took as I was saying I might have food in my teeth and not to take a picture of it if I did... Thanks honey, you sort of listened, I guess




No comments: