Friday, April 27, 2007

The Job Search

I hate my job. Not UVSC, my other job. I hate waking up knowing that my whole day is going to be spent working-6 hours at one job and then 4 hours at the other with no kind of break inbetween. I need something new. As much as I enjoy UVSC, and as well as I'm payed...I think I need to quit both and find ONE full time job. Well paying and with benefits if I can. That would do a lot to bring up my quality of life :) I know that I have it good, wardrobe-wise, but free clothes are NOT worth it. The search is on!!!

4 comments:

HayleeBird said...

Good luck! I hate starting new jobs... yucko.

Rachel said...

Yes good luck! Starting new jobs is always hard because you sort of get in a comfort zone with your routine. Aren't you guys moving soon anyway? Or at least you can quit your job soon so you can stay home with your BABY?! Right?

HayleeBird said...

Whats this about a baby??? Please tell me you're joking!

Tam said...

There's no baby. I'm not pregnant. I'm not going to be any time soon. Ryan has to be able to support us all first. But I still want one! And if he gets a good job after graduation then maybe....