It's snowing outside!!!! There is nothing that I hate more than snow!! Especially in April, after a week of clear skies and sun, it is utterly cruel to have my hopes crushed by a snow storm! I don't like driving in it, I don't like my hair getting messed in it, I don't like feeling chilly, I don't like the gloomy darkness outside, I just don't like snow. I've got to convince Ryan to take a job in Las Vegas, Arizona, California, Hawaii or Florida. And not on a ski resort!!!
Bruce is over at my parents today, having a play date with his friends Jenny and Buddy. Actually, I'm sure he's over there wreaking havoc on Buddy and getting on Jenny's nerves. I know how she feels sometimes :) Well, I've taken a small break but I'd better get back to work. Typing....typing....typing....all day long... :(
2 comments:
Yuck, snow! Its been really nice here- high 70s to low 80s. Aren't you jealous?
i don't like snow either!! yucky! you definitely need to convince ryan to move somewhere warm! :)
Post a Comment