I played your little game, Rach, and found out that these are the things I need:
Tamara needs to uncover shocking secrets
Tamara needs him
Tamara needs to be admitted
Tamara needs huggys!!
Tamara needs to get impregnated by her husband already
Tamara needs to go to a single-cat household
Tamara needs your help with makeup
Tamara needs to overpower your will
Tamara needs a date to the prom
Tamara needs to consult with a fashion advisor
Tamara needs u to help her not be a loser
Tamara needs a forever family
Tamara needs to talk
Tamara needs someone to toy with
Tamara needs to do a wee wee
Tamara needs mouth to mouth!!
Only six right out of all those. I guess nobody knows what I really need. My husband, my puppy, a good book to read, something yummy and I'm perfectly content.
3 comments:
Does Tamara need to do a wee wee? Haha. Those are so funny!
when i come home i'll try and help you not be a loser!
Thanks guys...My secret feelings are revealed.
Post a Comment