I was bored today, just like I am everyday now, and so I decided to bake something. I found this recipe online and tried it. It's unbelievable!! And it was surprisingly easy for someone who usually has bad luck making dough. We ate one of the loaves already with oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping. Yum! Well, just thought I'd share.
I did just a couple things differently. First of all, I didn't have cooking spray, so I poured a thin layer of olive oil on the cookie sheet instead.
Also, when the dough was sort of sticky while kneading, I didn't add more flour to the dough itself but kept replenishing the sprinkling of flour on the cupboard where I was kneading. Also, a couple of times I poured a tiny bit of olive oil on it.
Last of all,for the last 3-4 minutes the bread was in the oven, I brushed the tops with olive oil (I love the stuff!) and it made them brown nicely. I think next time I'll try an egg wash, because I think the Macaroni Grill does. Delicious!!
If I can take a picture before the other loaf is devoured I'll post it tomorrow.
1 comment:
Mmmmm, Mac Grill's bread is my most favorite ever. Thanks for posting this recipe. I'll definitely try it!
Post a Comment