This video is pro-life, pro-propostition 8, and I thought it was well done. It's less than 4 minutes so give it a quick watch!
You're all going to laugh at me but it brought tears to my eyes when it showed the baby in womb. I'm becoming so emotional! But what can I say...there is a special love for little babies you feel when you are carrying your own!
Okay, I have one more. Thanks for the emails, Mom :) This one has really cheesy music in the background but it's also under 4 minutes. And you have to hear what Obama has said about abortion. It made my blood BOIL to hear him call a baby "punishment" for a mistake. Has he ever heard of adoption?? Is abortion the only way out in his mind? Yeah to all the women out there who made mistakes and decided that carrying a life was more important then preserving their reputations, bodies, or whatever it is those women think they are preserving.
And Yeah for McCain! And Yeah for Sarah Palin and her precious down syndrome baby Trig! Can you tell that I feel strongly about this issue?
Please watch!
2 comments:
Those are really well made. Thanks for posting them.
Wow, those were some powerful videos. I might have to steal them and put them on my blog too. Grrrr, I HATE Obama!
Post a Comment