Friday, February 20, 2009

6 Random Things

1- Post the rules on your blog.
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



1. Ryan and I have lived in 5 different apartments (soon to be six) in the 2 1/2 years we've been married. 3 in Utah and 2 (almost 3) in California. I hate moving because usually I do all the packing & unpacking myself...but I just can't get him to settle down :)

2. I love to spend money on presents for Ryan, or things for Sienna, but NEVER on myself! I have to practically be forced into getting new clothes--even at 6 months pregnant! (Thanks Jenna!)

3. I love to bake much more than I love to cook. Making bread, cookies, even cakes from scratch is so fulfilling to me! (Unless I leave out key ingredients, which has become a theme of this pregnancy...)

4. I have 2 dogs who both suffer from split personalities. Inside the house with the family they are cuddly and well behaved. The minute their leashes go on they become ferocious, man-eating little monsters. I hate taking them on walks!

5. When I was in first grade I won a prize for reading the most books! I still love to read and sometimes get frustrated because I think I've read everything worthwhile already (not true, of course).

6. I married my opposite. I am very easily stressed, ultra-organized, and always thinking about the future. My hubby is laid back, absent minded and messy, and only thinks about what's going on TODAY, literally. He drives me crazy sometimes!!


I tag:

Ryan
Bethanie
Rachel
And since I can't remember who's already done this, I tag everyone who hasn't yet...!




6 comments:

Kristina said...

where are you guys moving??

Christine said...

I can relate to #2 and #6. I think Ryan and Jason have a lot in common.

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tam said...

Not to worry! We're moving to a bigger (and cheaper) apartment within the same complex. But it's still a move and I still have to pack up :( I told Ryan we're staying put for a few years. I've done this enough times!

Jenna said...

Hey, did you decide to keep everything you bought? Including the shirt with the...flap? :-D

Kristina said...

If you need help packing please let us know! We would love to help out anyway possible.