My creative and talented sister now has her own Etsy shop where she sells her adorable creations!! For as long as I can remember, this sister has been sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching and decorating with skills I only wish I shared! Take a look at some of the adorable items she has made (and the adorable models who are my little neices!):


Her website is
Peanut Butter Princess if you are interested. Seeing the pictures makes me wish I had a daughter (not just one on the way) to outfit!
Good job, N!
4 comments:
That patchwork skirt is too cute! Girls are super fun to outfit!!!!
Wow! Thanks Tam, that's very nice. :>)
Tamara, we miss you! How did your clothes turn out? We have to do something next week!
Oh, we miss Ryan, too, but Dan will probably see him this weekend for the bike ride. :)
Post a Comment