Ryan here. This past week has been terrible, with the exception of most of the day yesterday. My immune system just hasn't been up to par the past couple of years. It seems like I get sick every few weeks/months (months if I'm lucky). I've even been trying to eat more fruit, I take a multivitamin every day, and I exercise most days. And yet here I sit, getting worse every day since last Wednesday (10 days ago). I haven't slept well in over a week, I've taken 2 sick days, gone through 2 boxes of Advil Cold & Sinus... no progress.
On a better note, being sick gives me the perfect excuse to stay at home all day and watch the Superbowl. Most of the people who read this probably won't care, but if you happen to be one of the few, I hope the Cardinals win, just because they never have. And I think its cool what their team did this year. But I like the Steelers too so I can't lose this year.
On a better note, being sick gives me the perfect excuse to stay at home all day and watch the Superbowl. Most of the people who read this probably won't care, but if you happen to be one of the few, I hope the Cardinals win, just because they never have. And I think its cool what their team did this year. But I like the Steelers too so I can't lose this year.
We celebrated my birthday yesterday. It was fun, but would have been so much better if I weren't sick. We went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner (big time splurge for us) and the steak was, as always, fantastic, but we discovered one of the best desserts I've had in a long time. We usually gravitate toward chocolatey stuff, but since chocolate aggravates coughing and sore throats, we branched out and tried this apple-cinnamon ice cream thing with caramel, I can't
remember the exact name of it, but holy cow it was good. We also went to see the new movie Taken with Liam Neeson. I liked it a lot actually. I've seen a few too many of the hard-to-follow, think-too-much types of action flicks lately, and it was good to watch a movie that was simple to follow, not complicated, interesting, and action-packed. There were some pretty big plot holes, so if you analyze too much like I usually do you might be upset (is the French government really that incompetent? maybe so...). Liam Neeson makes it good. His daughter is barely tolerable to watch (try not to cringe every time she says or reacts to anything), but he saves it. Have fun watching it.I need more pills.
6 comments:
Feel better, Ryan!
Go see a doctor and get one of those new-fangled antibiotics or something! You could die of pnemonia! Don't die, okay!
Sorry you're sick. Hope you get over it soon. Lots and lots of vitamine C.
Are you sure your sick, or just came down with the Super Bowl virus?
Happy Birthday, Ryan! Did you get the package Miles and I sent you?
Nope no package. Maybe today? What's in it? A Playstation 3 and plasma tv with Rock Band 2?
Hope you're feeling better. It was good to talk to youl. We're anxious to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment