Friday, January 30, 2009

Venting

Anyone and everyone who shares a laundry facility with other people (specifically if you share that facility with ME), LISTEN UP.

When you put your laundry in and you are using all three washers and/or dryers, SET A TIMER to remind you to come back and get your stuff. There may be someone waiting to move their wet laundry into the dryer and if you don't come back for 2 hours, they may be waiting in the dark laundry room to strangle you. Seriously, this has happened to me more than once and I don't enjoy letting my wet laundry fester while all 3 dryers are full of DRY clothing. And I really don't enjoy running up and down the stairs to check every ten minutes. Nothing puts me in a bad mood faster.

Life isn't all bad... I was able to make a large car payment today, the weekend is finally here, we're celebrating R's birthday tomorrow at Outback, and I took some very cute pictures of my puppies. They don't cuddle. Ever. So this is a rare gem of a picture.





5 comments:

HayleeBird said...

That is SOOOO cute. My dogs don't cuddle either, so I know how rare this can be. And Bruce looks like he's in heaven. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty good photos. Good job, Tamara!

Amberly said...

I've been there with the laundry. I started removing the laundry for my fellow tenants, since they obviously didn't have the time to do it themselves. If there is no convenient place, like a table, to remove their clothing to, I say give them 15 minutes or so to take care of it themselves, then take down a few trashbags, fill them, and leave them by the dryers you took them from. I know if it were me leaving my laundry in the dryer for too long it wouldn't make me too upset to find my laundry that way.

Christine said...

Oh I know what you mean about the laundry situation. Nothing less fun than hauling laundry for 4 people up and down stairs repeatedly to ruin your day.

Miles said...

Wow nice shooting Tex!! Those are really nice pictures! Good Job