Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And the Winner Is....

For the last several months Ryan has been involved in a contest at work to lower the delinquency (or in other words, to make people pay the money they owe and have owed for awhile). The assistant manager with the smallest delinquency at the end of 2008 would win a $1000 Visa gift card. MY HUSBAND WON!!!!


He has taken this company by storm! He's going to go far because I know that he takes pride in doing a good job and I think his employer can see that. Good for you, honey!


My first thought when he told me he won was 'Can we use the gift card to make a huge car payment?' and my second thought was 'Now we can start shopping for our food storage!'. My next (reluctant) thought was, 'I guess Ryan won this money and can decide what we do with it...' And I mean that, honey. All I ask is that we spend it wisely...


I'm done bragging. Atleast for now :)

10 comments:

Ryan the Man said...

Thanks for publishing that horrible picture of me on the world wide web, honey. Don't worry -- I will make you proud with our new Playstation 3 and Rock Band 2 game. We can spend whatever is left on food.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! This doesn't surprise me, if Ryan works with half as much passion as his movie reviews and political commentary he's probably kicking butt; and $1000 shows he is! Way to be the prodigy man!

Kristina said...

wow! congrats ryan!! keep up your amazing work.

Amberly said...

Woo Hoo! Ryan is THE MAN!

Christine said...

I that buying a PS3 is a wonderful idea Ryan. I can think of no better way to spend some hard earned money than on something as cool as Rock Band. Just make sure you pick up the AC/DC edition so that my husband can come over and play.

Jason said...

Wow Christine, I had no idea that you supported buying a PS3 so much! Maybe we should talk about it when we get our tax returns. Anyways, Ryan congrats on the dough. Buy Tamara something nice (and then buy the PS3 and Rock Band).

Jenna said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Good job Ryan! Glad to see that's you're working hard!

Christine said...

P.S. Jason used my account to write that. I would use the money for a trip to somewhere nice. Or spoil your wife. Couldn't hurt.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Ryan! How did you get all those people to pay up??? Keep up the good work!