There is a member of the family I forgot to post...this is Sienna at 21 weeks! Is she not HUGE? And this girl has an amazing sweet tooth! She constantly wants cake, ice cream, donuts, cookies, brownies, parfaits, you name it! I haven't had orange rolls in over a year, and I woke up this morning already wanting one! She had to settle for just a plain old orange, but I might get to baking later on.Note: Despite what you may think I am not constantly eating junk food. But I am always craving it, and I think I've had a serving (or two) of ice cream everyday this past week. Ryan, don't buy any more ice cream unless you want to be married to the Blob!
I love watching the show 'Jon and Kate plus 8' (remember, my only job these days is to clean up after Ryan) because it shows a couple of people who are trying to give their kids a really great childhood despite some very trying circumstances (8 kids in 2 pregnancies...I wouldn't want to try it, would you?). And they are so good! They take their kids on so many outings and do so many fun activities with them. They even have a 'special' day for each child to spend time alone with Mom and Dad doing whatever they want to do. I hope when Sienna comes along, and is old enough to 'do' things with us that we'll be able to give her a magical childhood! Swimming lessons, camping trips, cookie baking...the works!
I guess I'm just feeling the inadequacies of being a parent, which is normal, right?
I am excited to be a Mom! It's the main focus of my life now (as you can tell from my constant baby blogging). I hope it shows.
2 comments:
Wow Tamara, you're baby is getting so big! I forgot to post this on my blog before the domain changed, but to get to my blog you have to go to bethaniehillier.com instead of bethaniepalmer.com.
Yes those are totally normal feelings. And I don't think they don't go away EVER. It is good thing though. That way we will always have that little push to be more patient and more loving even when we want to pull our hair out. Its all part of the joy of parenting. :)
Post a Comment