Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hungry Hippo? No, it's just Tamara

It's been awhile since I last posted a picture of Sienna. Unfortunately I don't have any that are current, but here's one of her at 23 weeks (I'm nearly 26 now). I'm already the size of a hippo and I still have 3 months to grow! Some days there is so much pressure inside I feel like I'm literally going to POP, and my belly button has become so shallow, I can see the seam! Ew! Isn't pregnancy interesting?

On a happier note, Sienna is very active and I can feel her moving around everyday! It's really fun to push and poke her to see if she'll respond. Sometimes she even keeps me up at night. I guess I'd better get used to it...


After much deliberation, Ryan finally found the perfect way to spend his $1000. He bought our daughter a rocking guitar! I tried to talk him out of it (it DID say it was for a 2+ year old on the package) but I guess he just can't wait to turn Sienna into a rocker like him... (see picture below)


8 comments:

Ryan the Man said...

YES! My glam-rock pics are finally online!

Christine said...

You aren't a hippo. You are a very cute preggo lady. Anyway, that picture of Ryan nearly made em fall off the chair laughing. Nice jacket. :)

Amberly said...

You're so cute! I almost envy you! Okay, not really. Pregnancy is only exciting until the nausea sets in, and then from about week 19 to 29. The rest is tired, sick, and HUGE! Am I right? It's great that you can enjoy it right now though. I love feeling that little life inside. She'll be here before you know it!

Jenna said...

Tamara, you look adorable. But...did Ryan really spend $1000 on a play guitar? :)

HayleeBird said...

Thats a mighty expensive plastic guitar thingy.

Nelson Family said...

You are the smallest, cutest hippo ever. Only a few more weeks and then you'll have a sweet little baby, who, by the way, will share a middle name with my sweet little baby.

Anonymous said...

There's the Ryan we know and love...

Anonymous said...

Tamara you look so cute! You too, Ryan! You can play music to your baby before she's born!