Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh the Cuteness!

First of all, let me say that freezing the dough (see post below) worked fabulously! I just put it into the fridge the night before, took it out in the morning and let it thaw/rise. It still was not a quick fix, but there wasn't ANY work involved. Only waiting!
A couple of weeks ago, Ryan and I went to a yard sale and hit the jackpot! Everything was $1, and most of it was kid stuff. Perfect for us! I am so excited about the things we got, I'm posting pictures (just of a few favorites).


We got this shelf for a dollar as well. Cha-Ching!! Not only a very cute decoration, but another project for me, which I love! This is the before shot and the next is after painting it white to match Sienna's dresser. Not sure what to put on it yet, but all in good time...



This adorable outfit is one that Ryan picked out! I thought it was cute that he wanted Sienna to wear something with his mark on it :)


Don't you love yard sales? I've got to watch myself from now on, since I spent half of our grocery money on this stuff (hee hee). We'll just be eating ramen noodles for a few days, no biggy :)

6 comments:

Nathan and Natalie said...

Tamara, I love the coat! All of it's cute, though! Good job! I love yard sales. Wish we could get them in the winter!

Christine said...

Getting a great deal, especially on kid stuff, is such a wonderful thing. I think the first dress is my favorite.

Kayla Daun said...

Hey tamara!
Yes, I was quite surprised as well to be home, we're waiting to find out if they're gonna release me cause i'm having issues with my lovely arm at the same time, so we find out tomorrow (wednesday) if that's the case, we'll see though! I don't know if you caught it, but bryan and I aren't together anymore, ah-the drama that's happened since being home haha. I'm super excited for you guys though, you are going to be amazing parents!!

Kristina said...

Tamara! (kristina clark here :)) I found your blog through the packards! Cute clothes you found for a buck-awesome deal!!!!

Chelsea said...

Cute stuff! I love it! :)

Sarah... said...

What a find!! It's so hard for me to find good yard sales here in Utah. Everyone's kids clothes are worn out by the time they get rid of them. These outfits are adorable! I especially like the red jumper. And the shelf is super cute.

P.S. Can I have your mailing address? My e-mail is sarahann_ctr@hotmail.com