Monday, June 22, 2009

11 lbs 8 oz

Sienna and I made a visit to the doctor's on Friday. I could tell she wasn't feeling good and they wanted to look at her...she isn't sick as far as they could tell, but we did find out that she gained another 8 oz in the past week! She's gaining so fast, I'm afraid she might not fit into her blessing dress on Sunday!! What a chunk! Here are some pictures from the last week:


This is a "3 month" outfit...it's a bit loose but fits her at 6 weeks!


On Father's Day we drove to Sausalito to take a few pictures-isn't Ryan handsome with his beard?


Naked! Look at all her adorable fat rolls! I love my chunky baby!


Every once in awhile she'll smile. It's happening more often then it used to!



Our baby in a bag pajamas. These are great because she can't grow out of them too fast!



Me and my baby.


How could anyone resist this face??




7 comments:

Christine said...

Way to grow, Sienna!! I love a chubby baby!

joseph and brianna said...

she is a doll! your pictures of her are so cute!!

Ryan the Man said...

crap she is cute

Chelsea said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Em said...

what a doll baby! Happy Anniversary!!

karen said...

Tamara,
you have such a sweet little baby! I can see both her cute parents in her!

Haylee said...

WOW Tam, you must have some extra fortified milk! Good job packing on the pounds for Sienna. Babies are meant to be a little chubby, and she's super cute. :)