Found our charger. Here are some of the latest and cutest:







Disclaimer: Watcher Beware--There is a little puke in this video...
We're taking her to get her photo taken again today (she is one month old on Monday, so obviously we need a picture!) I signed up for a club membership at the Sears Portrait Studio, so we can get a free 8x10 everytime we go!
Are all parents this twitter-pated with their babies?
8 comments:
She's a doll! Glad you found your charger!
She's so cute! I want one!!!
Adorable! But you guys still aren't a Mommy and Daddy... at least that's what your blog says....
A real cutie!! When the kids sleep with both arms in the air we used to call it "sleeping' like a felon." Looks like Sienna has the hang of it.
Wow! She looks like her daddy! The Larsen genes must not be very dominant because that happened with my kids, too!
She is sure a cutie!! I love the pictures! Glad you got them posted! :)
Precious. -Can't wait to meet her. I love the little rolls on her arms!
This is long overdue, but congratulations! Sienna is adorable. And I'm totally impressed that you're already getting out on big day trips. I'm glad you're enjoying being a mom...it really is the best job.
Post a Comment