Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Makeup-Practically Free!!


I don't know how long this deal is going to last, so take advantage asap! E.L.F. makeup is selling a lot of their product online for $1 because they are changing their logo. You'll still have to pay shipping (around $7) but as long as you buy a few (or a lot) things, that is still a much better deal then buying it from a store!


And if you spend $15 or more, use the coupon code CAROLINA to get an extra $7.50 off! I couldn't keep this to myself!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I thought E.L.F. has always sold all of their products for a dollar. I heard about them probably three years ago from my sister-in-law. She says there is definitely some decent stuff to be had, and you can check out www.makeupalley.com for reviews on all of their products. Enjoy!

joseph and brianna said...

nice, and I need new stuff anyway! Hey did you ever get the little package I sent you guys?

HayleeBird said...

Their stuff is always that cheap. I got an email saying something similar a while back, and I called them and they said $1 is the normal price. I think they make their profit in selling magazine subscriptions. When you purchase items they send you free magazines, and then hope you renew. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them and like how cheap it is. :)

Amberly said...

Thanks for sharing that coupon code! I just went and dropped $40 on more makeup and brushes than I ever dreamed I could get for that little!

Kayla Daun said...

So pretty sure when you posted that I ended up telling everyone here at the South Orem office about it, and then Marianne over in American Fork-which in turn caused all offices to get excited about it and order a bunch of stuff. We even ended up putting it all together in one big bag and splitting the cost of shipping! So thanks!! :) It made the day go by a lot faster and we all got a good deal on make up!

Tam said...

Gosh! I hope that the makeup isn't crap otherwise all you who ordered are going to be mad at me!!