Those first smiles are precious!!!
Ok, that is so dang cute! Her little tounge sticking out, and the dog snuggling with her... so cute. And I love the baby rolls!
My favorite is the one with Samson!
Tam she is so cute!!! makes me want a girl... almost ;)
I luv my baby :)
Adorable Tam! Can't wait until I have one. Its going to be so sad though that I have to go back to work afterwards!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those first smiles are precious!!!
Ok, that is so dang cute! Her little tounge sticking out, and the dog snuggling with her... so cute. And I love the baby rolls!
My favorite is the one with Samson!
Tam she is so cute!!! makes me want a girl... almost ;)
I luv my baby :)
Adorable Tam! Can't wait until I have one. Its going to be so sad though that I have to go back to work afterwards!
Post a Comment