Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pretty

She's pretty and she knows it...she loves to stare at herself in the mirror. I can't really blame her-she is adorable even if I say so myself. This is the only way I can spend time in the kitchen:


I love waking Sienna up from her naps. Sometimes Ryan has to stop me from waking her up, because if her naps get too long (2+ hours!!) I start to get antsy. I love her to death! I'm Elvira and she's my cuddly little animal!



Our little hangout. Sienna eats and sleeps while I whiz through a new book every few days. I just re-read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and now I'm starting to see where Bethanie's critcisms of the movie came from :)



Sitting like a big girl! Just don't rock the chair because she'll slump over--she's not THAT good yet!



There is nothing cuter than my naked, chubby munchkin-awake or asleep. She's been wearing size 3-6 month clothing since she was barely 2 months old! And I'm guessing her to be about 14.5 or 15 lbs by now--DOUBLE her birthweight! Oh, where has my little girl gone?


7 comments:

Amberly said...

She really is a chunker! Aaron is turning all skinny and petite and I totally miss my little chubs! What a happy gal.

Nathan and Natalie said...

Look at that chub! I am sooo jealous of your creamie milk! :>)

Em said...

I LOVED feed/reading time. She's such a cutie, and so lucky to have a mom who adores her so much!

Christine said...

You are right. Nothing is cuter than a naked chubby baby. I used to want to wake my babies up sometimes just because they were always so excited to see me. They still are in the morning. I am so glad that hasn't gone away. It makes mornings more bearable.

HayleeBird said...

SOooooo cute. Can't wait to see her in person next week!!!

Emma B said...

The fourth picture is so cute! The reason it stuck out to me is because I have a picture as a baby that looks so much like that!

David said...

Super Cute Baby! I sure hope I get to meet her before she's too old! I miss you guys.