Saturday, July 25, 2009
Baby Faces
A friend in our ward took some photos of Sienna and made this cute collage...(thanks Joie!) Sienna wasn't particularly happy during the shoot so I'm surprised and pleased that they turned out so cute! Some photographers know just when to snap the picture to catch the grin between grimaces-something the portrait studio we overpay can't seem to do...
I love love love being a mommy. There is no better job in the world! Somtimes, though, I feel like all I do with this girl is feed her and watch her sleep with just minutes of social interaction in between. What can you DO with your baby at this age? She's not interested in toys yet, except to look at, and she can't sit in her Bumbo for too long. (When I have to make dinner or fold laundry and can't hold her, it's fun to put her in the Bumbo in front of a mirror. She stares at herself the WHOLE time). Sometimes I just feel like I should be doing more with her, but what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm glad you liked them...I would take photos of that cutie pie anytime!
SO CUTE!
Cute, cute, cute! I know I'll never be taking my kids to Target or JCPenney for their photos again!
Cute pics! Just try to enjoy this time, even though it's hard to not go crazy. A good book helps. It will be sooner than you know that all you are doing is chasing her all over the house and you can't sit down and you can't get anything done!
You're a great Mommie! Just keep talking to her and doing what you're already doing! Enjoy your recovery time because soon enough she will demand a lot more from you! The pictures are darling!
Just keep doing what you're doing. You are doing exactly what she needs right now. I can't wait to hold her and love her in just a few more days!
Flashcards, flashcards, and more flashcards, enroll her in some expensive music classes, it's never to early to start ballet, and now is THE time to teach them to swim. j/k =)
The collage turned out SO cute! What a darling girl!
Post a Comment