Monday, December 14, 2009

Recent Projects and Sweet Baby Pictures

I've been keeping busy at the sewing machine lately, and wondering why I let so much time pass with it packed up & unused. I love to be working on some kind of project! Sometimes I feel guilty because I look forward to Sienna's naps so that I can get going again! Here are some things I'm working on:

Car Seat Cover-- Wish I had one of these 7 months ago...now when we're at church or on the go and Sienna gets tired I can flip the cover down and it's WAY more likely she'll take a nap. Not guaranteed but WAYYYYY more likely :)



Baby blanket...I know it's about 7 months late, but better late then never. I'm still iffy on some of these fabrics but I'm going to figure it out soon. And I'm definetly using pink minky for the backing! So cozy and soft! And I think I'll have enough scraps to make a doll blanket to match, yeah!

And here is Sienna at 7 months old. I love this sweet girl! If you look closely at the 2nd picture you'll see her two little teeth. Teeth which she uses to bite my nose and Ryan's toes. What a girl!




2 comments:

Christine said...

You go on with your crafty self! :)

Sienna is adorable!

HayleeBird said...

Your projects look soooo cute. I like the fabric for the blanket. And Sienna - cute as always!