
You are seven months old!
You have reached a major baby milestone—you have teeth! Two cute little bottom teeth which make for an adorable toothy grin. I discovered it on Thanksgiving day and everyday after that it felt a little bigger until you had TWO full fledged, food chewing, nipple chomping, toothy grin TEETH! You’re getting so big…(sigh).
You crawl now!! You’ve been working up to it ever since you were 6 months old, but now you can put one knee in front of the other, and then again and again and again. You can get anywhere you want to go. You love to crawl to the fireplace, the guitars, and even into the kitchen to look for crumbs. I’m so proud of you!
I love you so much!
1 comment:
So cute Tam. You should keep print outs of your blog or something so she can look at them someday and see the sweet things you said about her. :)
Post a Comment