Trouble, trouble! :)
How sweet! She's growing up so fast! I look at her and all I can think about is how I'm soooo excited to have MY little girl come. They are going to be pretty close in age, so they can play together when we're in town. cute.
Oh that's nice force your baby to fall flat on her face! Great parenting geezzz
She looks so happy to be on the move! Time to put a gate at the top of those stairs...
I love that cute baby! Look at her go!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Trouble, trouble! :)
How sweet! She's growing up so fast! I look at her and all I can think about is how I'm soooo excited to have MY little girl come. They are going to be pretty close in age, so they can play together when we're in town. cute.
Oh that's nice force your baby to fall flat on her face! Great parenting geezzz
She looks so happy to be on the move! Time to put a gate at the top of those stairs...
I love that cute baby! Look at her go!
Post a Comment