Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Things I love about my kids right now

-Riley says thank you ("Day doo, Mama") more than he says any other word.  He has also been using other simple sentences like, "Fall down" and "slide down"

-Both kids are in love with Buddy, the Pope's dog that we are watching this week.  They won't leave him alone!  He bit Sienna at one point and made her cry, and then 5 minutes later she was playing with him again.  She told me, "I loved him even when he bit me!"

-Sienna plays pretend a lot.  Just this morning in the bath she was pretending that a plastic container was Jesus's tomb.  I love to see her imagination run wild :)

-When I sing a song to Riley (Twinkle, or whatever), he tries to sing along by saying the last word or two in each line.  It's really cute.

-Riley tries to ride Sisi's trike.  We need to make it smaller so that he can reach the pedals, but we're waiting until her birthday so that she'll have something to ride first.

-Sisi is really affectionate.  We came up with a secret sign that means "I love you" and she makes it to me a lot.  Last night when I was saying the prayer, she gave me a hug and a kiss right in the middle of it.  Things like that make me happy :)


No comments: