Some of the funny things Sienna has said while 3 years old!
Sienna: where
are the undies I wore on my head yesterday?
Sienna, holding a bottle of honey: "Mom, I'm going to eat this like I did yesterday."
Then she threw her head back and started chugging from the
bottle. Add honey to the list of things that need supervision...
2 hours after I put Sienna to bed she started yelling down to me that she was afraid her slide is going to blow away and could I please bring it inside. Apparently she had been sitting at the window instead of laying in bed.
Ryan and I had a little tickle war one morning. Sienna was alarmed when she saw us "fighting" and put us both in timeout.
Sienna's new thing is to say "that sounds serious!" Yesterday she heard me toot (ahem) and asked me, "did you hear that?" I confessed to her that I had tooted and she said, "that sounds serious!"
Also, I just told her we have to go to the store and she
said, "That sounds serious, and fun and rectacular!" Where is she
getting this??
Conversation with Sienna the other day
Sienna: Mom, you have lots of spiky baby hairs on your leg
Tam: I do???
Sienna: They're cute...where are their Moms?
Sienna: Ouch! Riley just threw a car at me! (Sat down and started rubbing her ankle) My brain hurts! (Looked up at me and pointed to her ankle) Mommy what's this?
Me: Your ankle
Sienna: My ankle hurts!
Sienna just said, "We don't like Barack Obama. He's a bad prophet!"
Sienna:
Barack Obama...I'm going to give you a spanking!
Sienna, while cleaning her room: "if I put these bowls away that will make it cleanier!"
Then she started playing with said bowls. "here, mom. I
made you some rainbow chicken ice cream!"
Barf?!
"Cheese Louise!"
"Mom, my ear hurts. Can I have some ear cream?"
"Mommy, hurry and put on a jacket so your goose pimples don't grow!!!"
My Dad was using his wood working
tools in the driveway and Sienna didn't like the noise. I told her to come
inside for "peace and quiet". She came in and pointed back outside,
"Out there it's peace and LOUD!"
Calls her book (named Humphrey's
Bear) the "frumpy" book
Ryan got up early and went to the
gym, then came back to get his wallet, which he had accidentally left. Sienna
saw him coming inside and asked, "Did you sleep in the car!?"
Anytime I ask Sienna where she
learned something, or who taught her something new, she always tells me that
Jesus did.
"Sienna, who's in
charge?"
(Pointing up at the ceiling)
"Jesus!"
On our way to Costco-
Sienna: (with attitude)
"Costco is NOT a choice."
Ryan: "That's right. Costco
is a NECESSITY!"
Sienna: (small pause)..."I'm
not going to do sextity!"
Sienna started singing,
"Jesus had a very shiny nose" and then she told me, "It's the
truth!"
Sienna: "Mom, I live in
storage. Riley lives in California."
Sienna: "Did you get the
newspaper?"
Mom: "Yes, it was on the
driveway"
Sienna: "Who put it
there?"
Mom: "The paper boy or the
paper girl did"
Sienna: "Or the paper
baby?"
I overheard Sienna say (while in the bathroom), "Jesus, don't take this!!" I went to see what was up and she had just set down a toy in order to go potty. ???
We were dog sitting 2 dogs, Sadie and Buddy. Sienna told me, "Look, Sadie is giving Buddy a piggy back pack (what she calls a piggy back ride...)! Do it again Buddy!"
As we drove past BYU stadium,
Sienna saw a giant image of Cosmo.
Sienna: (audible gasp), There is
the cougar that I love very much! What's his name, again?
Lately, Sienna has been wailing,
"You're making me cry!" in order to get out of obeying. It doesn't
work, but she keeps trying.
Sienna announced this morning
that she was "cronky". I am going to assume she meant cranky,
although she didn't seem very cranky to me.
I was trying to blog and Sienna
kept coming out of quiet time (i.e. mom's sacred time). I got after her and
told her not to come out anymore. She replied, "That's the promise! So you
need to be sooo proud of me!"
For the last few months Sienna
has been telling me that there was a "skunk" in the toilet every time
she went #2.
"Mom, I have sprout!" (Holding a can of Sprite)
(After sleeping in Sienna's room for 2 nights because she was sick) Sienna walks into my room after she was put to bed and says, "Mom, when you are ready to go to sleep just come into my room!"
"Mom, You're Glorious"
"Mom, let's play the game where we say lots of words that start with "A"..........Crocodile!"
I have a bag of Starbursts and Sienna keeps asking me if she can have "a Life Staber"
When Sienna goes #2 on the potty, she needs help wiping. When I go in the room to help, she always asks me to "Make it smell better" and when I spray the room she says, "Mmmm! Smells like Apple pie!" It's funny because the scent is Hawaiian Breeze, or something NOT Apple Pie.
Sienna put on a red cape and said she was pretending to be "Little Robin Hood" (Instead of Little Red Riding Hood)
I went to wipe Sienna's bottom and said, "It's stinky in here!" She said, "Yeah! P.Y.U!"
No comments:
Post a Comment