Is there anything better than this?I have been eating parfaits every morning for breakfast, and I have to agree with Donkey...they are the tastiest thing on the whole planet! Ryan and don't buy fresh berries because they are so expensive; instead, I buy a big bag of frozen berries from Costco and it lasts us a couple of months atleast! The best cereal is Quaker's Natural Granola, Oats and Honey. And of course, I love Yoplait yogurt ESPECIALLY the White Chocolate Strawberry variety. The best thing about it is that I feel like I'm eating dessert at 8:00 in the morning!! And also, there is no guilt, because everything is actually good for me! I used to be the kind of person that never ate breakfast, but never again!
5 comments:
I'm with you! However, I have to insist that a parfait is just not a parfait without fresh berries. Maybe we're just lucky to have a great climate for berry growing, but we can pick up baskets full of berries at farmers stands here for just a few bucks this time of year. So good! Josh has been eating blueberries and yogurt for breakfast every morning this week!
I love fresh berries, too. I just don't want to pay for them :) And there is a very good frozen fresh mix at Costco. Someday, when money isn't an issue, I will buy them fresh. No, I'll grow my own!
I take the whole mix to work with me in separate bags in the mornings and I am the envy of the office :)
Yummy... this isn't something I ever eat... maybe I need to try this. Thanks for the idea! :)
I love these... my favorite part is the granola... not really sure why, but it is.
Post a Comment