
This is me with my cute little nephew Skyler Lee Pope. I loved seeing my neices and nephews again, not to mention our siblings and parents. Eating family dinner, setting off lame fireworks, and going out to eat (usually to Wingers) are things that I am starting to miss.
I would love it if someday everyone ended up in the same state :) It would be even better if I could walk down the street to the Hillier's, or the Gleave's or the Pope's. Our little Aubrie could play everyday with her cousins on both sides. What a perfect, unrealistic dream!
Ryan and I are living on a budget in an effort to get out of debt for the FIRST time since we got married. (see my "Total Money Makeover" Post below) We're both very excited about the prospect of getting out of debt! And it's become a game for us to go grocery shopping together and see how far below the budget we can spend. The point is, I am starting to feel like we are financially prepared to start our family. And look at the cute little guy in my picture. How could I NOT want one of those? It may be a few months yet, but I don't think we'll last until the end of the year.
1 comment:
Yay! It's true... I wouldn't mind having one of those either... :p I think it will be a little longer for me though. ;)
Post a Comment