When I read something that I consider really really good, I can't help but tell everyone about it. This is a book that I've known about for a long time, but FINALLY Ryan and I are reading it. For those of you who are turned off by the title, it is NOT a book about dieting-it's the farthest thing from it! It's a book about your health, what you eat, and how to keep your body young. I like that it explains complicated biological truths in layman's terms so that anyone can understand, it uses humor to keep you interested (including some pretty hilarious pictures...Ryan knows to what I am referring), and in a world where we are nutritionally pulled in so many directions (Pizza, Cheese Doodles, German Chocolate Cake) this is the book that tells you how to get the body you want the NATURAL way-eating healthy. So, if you have issues with your body, or you just want to be able to run a marathon when you're in your 80's READ THIS!
No comments:
Post a Comment