Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby's Bed

We're buying this crib today!



It was too good a deal to pass up. I'm excited to go pick it up in a few hours. We don't have room for it in the "computer" room right now, but before too long I'm going to want to see it up :)

I've been wasting a lot of time at home with nothing to do, so I'm thinking about making my own crib sheets and bumper. There are plenty of instructions online and I already have a sewing machine, so all I need now is fabric...and a little motivation.

3 comments:

Nathan and Natalie said...

Just so you know, making a bumper was pretty hard (for me) and sheets are pretty cheap. A fun and easier project would be a quilt! But don't let me stop you :>) Also, you will probably want a bassinet so you can use mine if you want. I like having a smaller, cozier little bed that I can put right next to my bed. Skyler slept in it the first 3 months or so. (Now he's in his own room). Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Amberly said...

That's the exact same crib we have! Did you find it on Craigslist? Even brand new, it was pretty affordable and, so far, it has stood the test of time. Excellent choice.

Em said...

Cute cute crib. Good luck getting crafty! I'm excited to see the final result.