
We walked down 30 flights of stairs to the lighthouse, and the watchman's living quarters. What a horrible, lonely job!

Unfortunately, we also had to hike back up 30 flights of stairs. This picture was taken part of the way up. There are so many stairs here, that they built little rest stops (areas with benches) along the side. There were 2 or 3 places you could stop, and we did!

This is the spot that you're supposed to be able to spot whales. We didn't see any but we might go back in April when the chances are QUADRUPLED. I know I look a little chubby, but give me a break! I'm pregnant AND I'm wearing loose fitting clothes.

Isn't the Ocean beautiful?
Anyway, after climbing to the top of the Empire State Building, I was STARVING, so Ryan and I went to this little Mexican joint called Taqueria, and it was DELICIOUS! I had the yummiest burrito that I've ever tasted there. Can we go back there for lunch today, honey? I think I feel a craving coming on...
1 comment:
Tamara,
Give me a break, you do not look chubby!
Post a Comment