Jenny tagged me a long time ago, but I never realized it until now! Sorry!
8 shows I like to watch:
1-The Office
2-Heroes
3-Lost (when is it starting again??)
4-Family Feud (I also like to play it online...I think I could win!)
5-30 Minute Meals
6-Home decorating shows on TLC
7-Everybody Loves Raymond
8-Fringe
8 Things I did yesterday:
1-Slept in
2-Started a new Dean Koontz novel
3-Made brownies
4-Talked to Miles and Bethanie
5-Laundry
6-Made a huge car payment!
7-Had an activities committee planning meeting
8-Went to Barnes and Noble and bought my hubby a biking book
8 Restaurants I love to eat at:
1-Macaroni Grill
2-Cafe Rio
3-Olive Garden
4-Costa Vida
5-Zupas
6-Wingers
7-Sam Hawk(I don't know why this came to mind, but I want some beef bulgogi, now!!)
8-UVU's cafeteria salad bar...don't laugh, it's GOOD!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1-Going home for Thanksgiving!
2-Our baby
3-Finding out if the baby is a boy or girl
4-Getting this baby OUT of me!
5-Getting out of debt
6-Having the Ward Christmas party so I don't have to worry about it anymore
7-Haylee's wedding in April
8-Family Vacation in August
8 Things on my wish list:
1-A new pillow...my flat pillow might be responsible for these awful headaches!
2-Baby stuff
3-Books...there are lots that I want
4-To live closer to family someday
5-An appetite
6-A clean house, not just once a week but everyday
7-A big kitchen
8-A nice juicer
If you just read this post, you've been tagged!
1 comment:
Shoot, I've been tagged! And tell Ryan to get you a new pillow. In fact, by the end of your pregnancy you'll probably be sleeping with several and trying to steal his on top of it!
Are you interested in any gently used maternity clothes? Most of mine are trashed, but I have a few things still in nice condition and I don't plan to get pregnant again before I can afford all new stuff. :-) Let me know and I'll get a package pulled together for you!
Post a Comment